[Greenbuilding] Tesla Solar Shingles - Any thoughts

Lynelle Hamilton lynelle at lahamilton.com
Thu Feb 1 07:43:07 CST 2018

I have a 3ft x48 ft south facing angled facade on my home on which I'd
like to put PV. I'd prefer not to install something ugly, as this faces
the road, so am considering Tesla's solar shingles.

I can't find reliable information on them and their availability in
Canada. Has anyone had any experience with them? Or, for that matter,
any thoughts about other options?

Many thanks!

Lynelle

---