[Greenbuilding] Zero sum game

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 15:30:48 CST 2018

Perhaps a lesson there is that* technology isn't going to save us*?
I am sure I'm biased, but I've assumed this all along.

Figuring out how to use less has always been possible, and is perhaps still
the best way forward. I'd start with the goal of a ten-fold reduction in
direct energy use. When we've achieved that, let's regroup and see how much
of a problem we still have. ;-)