[Greenbuilding] rigid foam inside Larsen truss

Paul Hadfield paul.hadfield at firelight.co.uk
Tue Jan 9 02:25:58 CST 2018

Moments after reading the latest update from Reuben, I came across a link
to this recent article:
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/09613218.2017.1361746       ,
in a tweet from elsewhere.

Whilst I don't follow all of the article by any means, it seemed to me to
be a scholarly analysis of some of the sorts of broader issues over energy
efficiency and cultural expectations which are raised by the exchange
between Reuben and Laren. It may be of interest.

Meanwhile, huge thanks to all contributors to this list for their
informative contributions, on behalf of all lurkers such as myself.

Brgds

--
Paul Hadfield
Firelight Open Fires.