[Greenbuilding] Year-round thermal comfort & insulation

ErgoDesk ergodesk at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 14:17:43 CDT 2018

Sounds like you all would like the EPS Concrete Composite Building System,
It has it all, including low cost and extream lifespans.
http://www.greenbuildershawaii.net/photos/gallery1.htm The entire house is
framed with INSULATION then rendered in Concrete.

[image: Styrohome]

*George Hawirko*
Product Designer | Styrohome
,