[Greenbuilding] Electromagnetic fields...!

Gordon Howell -- Howell Mayhew Engineering ghowell at hme.ca
Fri Jun 1 13:26:37 CDT 2018

Dan:

Electromagnetic fields are only caused by alternating current.  Solar
PV generates direct current, which has a functional frequency of 0.

DC voltages have electric fields.  DC current has magnetic
fields.  But these are not electromagnetic fields.

If anyone has a big concern with any kind of electromagnetic field
then the first thing they need to do is not use a cell phone, which,
during phone call, emits large fields located right at their
head.  If they use a cell phone then they are not serious in any
concern about an electromagnetic field.

+Gordon Howell