[Greenbuilding] Self-Contained Solar Units

mrgoodbeer at juno.com mrgoodbeer at juno.com
Mon May 21 11:10:07 CDT 2018

The Microgreen system looks like something that would get you through a power outage or run a weekend cabin with limited appliances. It doesn't look expandable, but it might be a good introductory system. When the time comes for a big system, you should consider local installers, and check out your tax credits and incentives, if any.I like to look at this site.https://www.wholesalesolar.com/