[Greenbuilding] Self-Contained Solar Units

Clarke Olsen colsen at fairpoint.net
Mon May 21 11:30:25 CDT 2018

Not common, but it does happen: lead acid batteries can explode. Happened to me a few months ago: I charged a car battery,
not realizing that a lot of liquid had been replaced by hydrogen gas. With no hood, pieces flew car lengths in all directions!
Clarke Olsen
clarkeolsendesign.com
373 route 203
Spencertown, NY 12165