[Greenbuilding] Self-Contained Solar Units

Norbert Senf norbert.senf at gmail.com
Mon May 21 15:04:46 CDT 2018

Hey Rob:

No, I haven't. Have been a big fan of the 18650 cells for a few years, how
great they are in a flashlight and the fact that you can neglect them for
everything except leaving them fully discharged. It is amazing at how much
the li-ion chainsaw will cut, also. The performance of the 100 Megawatt
Australian battery has been stunning, being able to come onstream as backup
power in 0.1 second. Not really needed on a forklift, but what the heck,

--
Norbert Senf
Masonry Stove Builders