[Greenbuilding] Fwd: air barrier recommendations

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 17:10:36 CDT 2022

I hope there are still a few of you smart people out there. This list used
to be so fun!

I'm a little rusty on this stuff. So your thoughts are much appreciated.

I am building a 250 sf shop in my back yard. I am insulating the floor
right away (R19 FG batts) and the walls and 12/12 metal roof plane sometime
in the future. My hope is to affix a barrier of some sort (6 mil plastic?)
to the underside of the joists (ca. 12" unvented crawl space beneath), and
wrap the walls and roof plane with some sort of air barrier, but am not
sure what a good product choice would be for
- under the floor
- the walls
- the roof

Thanks for all suggestions.