[Greenbuilding] ***SPAM*** Wet-spray insulation

Mike O'Brien obrien at hevanet.com
Sat Jan 7 16:36:18 CST 2023

Hi, Reuben—

The green building list seems dormant, but happy to chat with you. We have two different roofs on our house. One is a gable with a sloped ceiling below. We blew high-density foam on the under side of the roofing plywood, then added R-38 batts between the rafters. The other roof has a flat ceiling under it, with R-49 blown-in cellulose (not damp spray). Our general was Dave Heslam, who now works at Earth Advantage in Portland, his crew did the insulation. Hope that helps.

Best, Mike
Sent from my iPhone