***SPAM*** Re: [Greenbuilding] ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Re: Remodeling concerns

Beatrice Dohrn beatricedohrn at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 13:18:35 CST 2024

Sorry, I guess I was unclear.  I am talking about an outdoor deck.  So from inside up presently:
Sheetrock, rafters, plywood, 7" polyiso, plywood, epdm, sleepers, decking.  I am looking to replace the insulation portion.  Perhaps board rockwool? It's a faswall house, fyi.

Beatrice Dohrn 347 589 9053 (c)