[Greenbuilding] ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Steel Roof Question

Topher Belknap topher at greenfret.com
Tue Jan 9 09:02:32 CST 2024

Greetings,

I assumed so, given the code you are using.  The point of 90° and 70%RH
was that is likely the greatest amount of moisture that could have been
included, if building in the peak of summer.  If you have gotten more
leakage than that out, it can NOT be latent moisture under any
circumstances.

Thank you kindly,

Topher Belknap

--