[Stoves] Forest residues use, as applied to the wet process /low pressure, hand briquettemaking, briquetter....

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 20:04:50 CST 2010

Dear Mr. Longwell,
you cannot talk of emissions without mentioning the kind of stove that you
are using. Even so called cleanly burning fuels like LPG, alcohol, methane
or kerosene can be highly polluting, if burned in a wrong device.
Yours
A.D.Karve

On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 8:13 PM, Timothy Roy Longwell <tlongwell at zamorano.edu