[Stoves] Drawing down the dung pile

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 08:56:58 CST 2010

Dear Frank

>I gave a presentation on compost tea a few years ago for the US Composting
Council. IMO the liquid
>should remain aerobic always. If it goes anaerobic other types of microbes
quickly take over and all
>the ones we want die off.

I think we are interested in limiting the fluxes in stoves that have to be
hot for many hours in a row. If anything, we want that washed out. It is not
necessary to do anything unless a threat is presented by the combustion.
Perhaps we need to run a high power test first to see what happens. It could
be co-fired with coal to see how it fares.