[Stoves] Why We Do What We Do: A short video highlighting IAP

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Thu Dec 9 10:46:04 CST 2010

Thats interesting

Clever graphics, clever filming and music, nice pacing .....although its all set  in a modern kitchen with a gas stove and she proceeds to light up what looks like a wet wood or peat fire to cook ???

That aside its a clever idea: Its about image and good life: not about a detailed discussion of CO, turn down ratios, pyrolysis and or  particulate emissions...They say you sell the sizzle,  not the steak ..only in our case, it should be sell the images of the happy family or person cooking - and- eating chapattis and the nyama choma and the nsima eh ?

Richard Stanley
www.legacyfound.org