[Stoves] [biochar] Woodstove Biochar Fuel Cell

rongretlarson at comcast.net rongretlarson at comcast.net
Sat Dec 18 11:56:15 CST 2010

Jim:

Thanks for this report.

The basic idea of an upended can has appeared a few times on various lists, but I recall no one reporting the regular use as much as you below.

The beauty of this approach to making char - is that every bit of the valuable pyrolysis gases are being used productively - to heat your home.

I am pleased to hear that the ammo cans are holding up. They seem like a good size. Can you describe their cost and where you have found them?

Ron