[Stoves] [biochar] Capturing carbon in the timber industry

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Sun Dec 19 21:52:52 CST 2010

AD, Kevin et al,

'tis a moot point, this concern you have for one gathering too many leaves off the forest floor, becasue it is not generally done at least by the local briquette producer:
Why ? Its simply too much of a hassle !

The producer will rather tend to gather th stuff in indblown pockets nd natrual depressions in teh landscpe not piecemeal over the forest or any floor of any other land use / form.  I would too-- and I do around our own house fo rour own winter stove supply.

Richard Stanley,
NW Obamaland