[Stoves] [biochar] Capturing carbon in the timber industry

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Fri Dec 24 00:01:34 CST 2010

Crispin,
And if by popping up under the fire be taken to mean provide fresh fuel behind the combustion surface, then, side feeding of fresh fuel into the combustion zone, from behind the active combustion zone would seem to qualify, no?
That quite aside,
May you all who attach religious intentions to this holiday
so enjoy it. May all for whom it is an opportunity to reunite with friends and family, may you enjoy it too
Come to think of it there is-- or should not be much difference, eh?
Richard Stanley
Www.legacyfound.org

Sent from my iPhone