[Stoves] FW: Announcement of the IIEA-Project Gaia Appropriate Scale Alcohol Fuel Production Seminar -- Global Solution for Cooking, etc.

Yohannes Belihu yohannes.belihu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 08:38:14 CST 2010

Thank you for this invitation. I actually could not attend the seminar but I
am interested to know the detail about the alcohol. Is that the alcohol that
poor people could produce it? What are ingredients to make this alcohol? I
need to know if the poor community could produce this alcohol? I am
concerned about how this idea help the poor people in rural area. Please let
me hear from you.
Thanks
Yohannes