[Stoves] Biochar Projects for Science Students

Jeff Davis jeff0124 at velocity.net
Sat Nov 27 21:40:59 CST 2010

Dear Dr. Karve,

Your explanation sounds much better than the atomic micro-organism
explanation. If I recall correctly biodynamic agriculture was considered
a scam a few years after it was introduced so your friend may have been
miss representing himself but I'm confident that there are still some
good people among us including some soil scientist.

Dear Crispin,

I tried Neem oil and did not find it to be of any help. You might want
to check into locust trees. The rumor is that they grow like wild fire,
so to speak, in southern Africa. But maybe not a good choice.

Best regards,

Jeff

www.puffergas.com

Sent from any port in the storm via  Acer netbook & Ubuntu Remix.