[Stoves] Biochar Projects for Science Students

Jeff Davis jeff0124 at velocity.net
Sun Nov 28 20:02:07 CST 2010

Dear Crispin,

I have to admit that I never drank the stuff before. Maybe it doesn't
work on the bugs that I had or maybe the neem oil I bought had something
wrong with it. Or maybe it needs to be applied for months before the
bugs get their heart attack. I do know that my bottle was a
disappointed..

Best wishes,

Jeff

On Sun, 2010-11-28 at 22:18 +0800, Crispin Pemberton-Pigott wrote:
> The use and effectiveness of neem is well proven

www.puffergas.com

Sent from any port in the storm via  Acer netbook & Ubuntu Remix.