[Stoves] (no subject)

Yury Yudkevich charwood at rambler.ru
Thu Oct 14 00:05:31 CDT 2010

Michael Housw write to me about my post at stoves lists:
> I agree with you sir i am 64 and have been making charcoal all my life
and studying trees and biomass it can all be renewed ---in fact trees
need to be thined out ---i have watched select cutting for years ---it
is all renewable fuel
I replied:
My dear friend and colleague,
I am 76. I work with wood and charcoal, all my life. I believe that a
civilized concern about the forest can take a timber and not to reduce
the wealth of nature. Man is able to make the forest more healthy and
wealthy, if the correct use of his wealth. People and forests are
closely linked. Ancient people could live under the protection of
forests only. The first timber of the first people - the Garden of Eden
was the first place of human happiness.
Thank you for contact and understanding
Yury Yudkevich, Russia
 charwood at rambler.ru