[Stoves] MUST CHARCOAL BE A CAUSE FOR CONCERN?

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 21:59:20 CDT 2010

  Dear Otto,

from the point of view of chopping wood into small pieces, we found bamboo
to be an ideal type of wood. It is very easy to split bamboo vertically into
strips of 2 to 3 cm width, and once the bamboo has been split, one can break
the strips into pieces about 10 to 15 cm long, even with bare hands.
Yours
A.D.Karve