[Stoves] CO monitoring seeking practical analogues in localtesting methods for the 90% of the rest of us

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Thu Oct 21 14:13:31 CDT 2010

Alex,
Phew, I thought he was referring to Burt Bracharach (sp) the composer...!
Whether acoustically powered or calibrated by other sensors, if such can be used to calibrate for example, a type species of local plant(s), animal(s)  or even simpler, a locally recipe of ordinary chemicals which react to dangerous concentrations of CO ---as the on site indicator of CO concentration, THATS what we are looking for.
Aluta continua,
Richard