[Stoves] CO monitoring seeking practical analogues in localtesting methods for the 90% of the rest of us

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Fri Oct 22 08:21:59 CDT 2010

Dear AD.,

Thats exactly the kind of approach that we all need : Thanks so much for your insights. The demarcation of CO concentration  might also have analogues in the plant and insect world too. My hope is that with any   range of such indicators, the local wood/ charcoal /biochar/agroresidue briquettes  and/or any of the various stove user out there would be able to source and sustain their own indicators --It only makes sense to not only create awareness amongst the ones at the most risk. It remains essential that those who are decrying hte problem provide the practical useable solution for use by that same population..

Aluta continua,..

Richard Stanley,