[Stoves] CO- and Oxygen-affinity to haemoglobine

veenu joon joonveenu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 00:37:49 CDT 2010

Dear stovers
Yes our bodies do produce some CO. But there are no visible symptoms of CO
poisning for this small amount. We lack good literature on chronic exposure
to small doses of CO on our bodies.  CO endogenous production results in a
blood COHb% levels of 0.4-0.9% in a healthy unexposed person (Marks et al.,
2002; Widdop, 2002).

Regards

From: Vinod Joon
Researcher,
National Institute of Health & Family Welfare
N. Delhi
India