[Stoves] CO- and Oxygen-affinity to haemoglobine

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Thu Oct 28 01:57:03 CDT 2010

Or, emit it through the other obvious orifice...
A bundh of med students proved this once upon a time by mooning an audience of faculty and parents by having an attendee ith match in hand.. It cost them a few months probation but what a sight. whooop whooop ..whooop ..
flashes of the neatest looking blue flames ...but you get the point...

We are apparently each, carbon based  methane factories.
R Stanley

On Oct 27, 2010, at 8:04 PM, frank wrote:

> Well - we do have an anaerobic intestinal track attached to our mouth. Perhaps some CO2 gets reduced to CO and then all we need is a burp. : )
> Frank
>

> Bruce Stahlberg wrote:
>
>> Pardon my ignorance but is it normal to breathe out carbon monoxide out of our bodies?  Where is the CO coming from? I have never heard that we naturally create a gas which we normally want to avoid.
>>
>> I have heard that smokers will breathe out CO but that would explain how it got there.  Of course in urban settings with lots of car exhaust we could also potentially have CO in our system but that concept just caught me by surprise.
>>
>> A clarification would be helpful.   Thanks.
>>
>> Bruce
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Crispin Pemberton-Pigott" <crispinpigott at gmail.com>

>>> ron
>>> w