[Stoves] Documenting Health effects of cooking with open fires

Nancy Sanford Hughes nancyineugene at me.com
Sun Oct 31 23:21:23 CDT 2010

Tom and Trevor
I have the W.H.O report, but the one I can't seem to find is the one that says that indoor air pollution is the second leading cause of death of kids under 5.  Where did that come from?  Any ideas? Everyone seems to pass that information along as fact, but with a "white paper" requested by the University, I'm having trouble finding scientific evidence.
Nancy

On Oct 31, 2010, at 7:17 PM, Tom Miles wrote:

> Trevor,
>
> Thanks. IT looks like WHO is the source of WHAT we are tracking.
>
> Tom

Nancy S. Hughes
1138 East 22nd Ave; Eugene, OR 97403
nancyineugene at me.com
------
Mbl: 541-729-9223
------
> Make a difference today with an online Donation.
> Click here to donate:  http://www.stoveteam.org
------
StoveTeam International
PO Box 51025; Eugene, OR 97405