[Stoves] Hilary Clinton announcing $50 million for cleaner cookstoves

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 19:15:49 CDT 2010

Dear Richard

I think you may pick some additional producers by contacting Thabsile
Shongwe at thabsile.s at newdawnengineering.com and ask her for contacts using
paper brick makers. I know there are several in Maputo. I just can't name
them off the top of my head.

Thabsile keeps track of such things in Matsapha.

Managing Director

New Dawn Engineering

www.newdawnengineering.com

++++++++++

I wanted to also mention that Legacy Foundation is shortly launching a
briquette producers conference in Arusha Tanzania (between the 9th and 14th
of November). It is specifically intended to engage actual producers and
production trainers from the eastern half of that continent. While most
nations have responded favorably, there is still a lack of commitment from
the DRC, Mozambique, Rwanda, and Zimbabwe,  If anyone knows of active
producer projects there please let us know. The other nations are pretty
much committed already.

Pressing on,

Richard Stanley

www.legacyfound.org