[Stoves] Jamaican cooking

Ron Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Tue Apr 5 06:40:12 CDT 2011

Otto and list

Good point below.  We probably can't outlaw the jiko (as evidenced by the failure of many countries to effectively outlaw char production).  However, maybe they can receive a big tax, with proceeds solely toward char-making stove assistance.

I'd like to hear anyone's experience with aluminum for the latter-type stove.  I know of some use.

Ron

Sent from my iPad