[Stoves] Fw: vermiculite as stove insulation

Rok Oblak rok.stoves at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 11:37:49 CDT 2011

Interesting question Rajan, I'd just expand on this question and ask if
there's a good general research done on different insulation materials with
clay and their effects on the efficiency and side effects (like health)? It
would be nice to have a big list of them as well, so we can suggest people
around the world with different resources what to use

Thanks!
Rok

--
*Rok Oblak, MAA Design*