[Stoves] indoor and Smoky stoves have other important advantages.

Otto Formo formo-o at online.no
Fri Apr 8 02:12:59 CDT 2011

Dear all,
I very much agree with Nari......... and how can it be possible to discuess such a topic like; smoky stoves?
Everybody on this list should know by now, the problem is SMOKY stoves.

If you use wet or humid fuel in any kind of stove, you will get as much smoke as you like, if you like..........or need for some reason.

To replace thached roofing with ironsheets......... a strange advice from people whom never could have stayed in a tropical climate.

Could you pleae use the efforts and minds to create clean burning and affordable stoves and fuels for the developing countries.
Otto