[Stoves] An Application of the Anderson TLUD stove in USA - and maybe making electricity

Paul S. Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Apr 20 11:47:37 CDT 2011

Dear Ray and all,

You have substantial practical experience with TLUD gasifier stoves,
AND it is in the USA/developed world.  Highly unusual, and so we
appreciate your telling us your experiences.

Please consider preparing some report with photos, etc that can be
posted at the Stoves website via Tom Miles.

Have you been sun-drying your saved charcoal before storage?  How much
time needed for drying.

We are interested in your char-gasifier for making kinetic energy
(engines and gensets).  Are you on the Gasification Listserv?  What is
your timetable for activities?

This topic is important to Stoves Listserv because when the stove
produces the fuel (charcoal) that can give CLEAN (minimal filtering)
gases for running gensets and pumps, then remote villages could get
critical electricity because of shifting their type of cookstove.

Thanks for your fine efforts!!!!!!

Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Known to some as:  Dr. TLUD    Doc    Professor
Phone (USA): 309-452-7072   SKYPE: paultlud   Email: psanders at ilstu.edu
www.gtz.de/de/dokumente/giz2011-en-micro-gasification.pdf   (Best ref.)