[Stoves] Chimney Chula

George Riegg Gambia icecool at qanet.gm
Sun Aug 7 08:26:21 CDT 2011

Hi Xavier,

I guess no matter how great your stove is if they don't like it they won't
use it - changing customs and habits is the biggest challenge any of us on
the ground are facing.

Is it at all possible to make the user taller instead of the stove lower?  I
don't know where you have your wood and air feeds but if the front of the
stove is not used by either of them (both feeds from the side) maybe a
simple platform of sorts to elevate the working height (=lowering the stove
height) could work?

Cheers
George from the jungle