[Stoves] Jatropha and its future

Fireside Hearth firesidehearthvashon at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 8 11:07:16 CDT 2011

AHHH that makes more sense now. So as a new guy on the block with a new toy to share I am interested in the Ethos conference. Is this open to anyone or is it an invite only type of thing? I understand this is held in Kirkland Wash. (close to my home) and what sort of costs are associated? We would be excited to share our new technology in an environment such as this. Could you give me more info?

        Thank you for responding!
              Roger and Bridget Lehet