[Stoves] Jatropha and its future

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 11:15:53 CDT 2011

Dear Ron,
A stove called Sampada gasifier stove, developed by Dr. Priyadarshini
Karve of Appropriate Rural Technology Institute and currently being
marketed in India by Samuchit Enviro-Tech P. Ltd. introduced this
concept of appplying secondary air through a central hollow tube, more
than two years ago.
Yours
A.D.Karve