[Stoves] New type of sawdust stove in Gambia (Rok Oblak)

Rok Oblak rok.stoves at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 15:50:39 CDT 2011

Hi Kobus, I don't think i fully understand this - so the holes go through
the briquette or the combustion chamber? I was more interested to use a help
of wood than just preheated air. I've tried to drill air-holes from the side
of the stove before and it probably helped a bit, but not significantly. You
have any experiences on this?

--
*Rok Oblak, MAA Design*

+1 604 710 1615