[Stoves] New type of sawdust stove in Gambia

vuthisa at yahoo.com vuthisa at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 16:45:23 CDT 2011

Rok,
The sawdust combustion chamber in your case but briquettes in my example. When I was burning tall briquettes with an enlarged internal hole (±40 mm) I found that notches (4 or so) allowed in air in the base of the briquette which cleaned up combustion in the "mini combustion chamber". There is a report on it somewhere done by Owen McDougal  I'll try and find it in the morning.
Kobus