[Stoves] re Charcoal in Ganbia

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Sun Aug 14 20:19:05 CDT 2011

Crispin,

 I an amazed at the tenacity with which you pursue all this and the level of detail  you put into your responses --tireless champion of the natural order and all. While I may agree with you on some points,  I do not necessarily agree on others but I for one, do not have the time or typing ability to devote the  hours it would take to respond...

Someday over a beer perhaps !

Aluta continua,

Richard Stanley