[Stoves] Replies re illegalities and benefits of char.

Fireside Hearth firesidehearthvashon at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 17 12:17:14 CDT 2011

Dear Listers.....

           Roger here with Kimberly stoves.  I have read, and believe I understand enough of the climategate publication to come to the conclusion that unethical people out for their own damn good are as destructive a force as any natural disaster or act of war could be. I am interested to know more about a publication which recently fell into my hands which I somehow think is hand and hand with the findings of "climategate". The publication was handed out by a member of a grassroots campaign called "backbone" The publication is "False Solutions To Climate Change"  second edition. It would seem that this contains information compiled by Rising Tide North America and Carbon Trade Watch. Obviously I have no way to verify any of this any more than the writings about climate gate. I do however have much distaste for the lack of ethical behavior and a general sense of "screw the next guy" so prevalent in society today. I firmly believe that scandals such as this should become common knowledge, and perpetrators shown for who they are. While I may someday take a bullet to the head for this attitude......oh well. Would anyone interested and or concerned look up this publication, and see if your conclusion might be close to mine. The entire carbon credit/trading and global warming industry is no more than a facade in which worthless dollar bills are circulated in ways which only benefit the folks who would kill us all in the name of money, a substance which in all reality has no value.
         If all of this is just a sham......then what? These two pieces both shake even the Kyoto Protocol and all it's worth. For the fun of it I will close this, with another excerpt from a book I once studied. It was a geological study of Washington state. Since I am an avid rock hound I was studying locations where different specimens might be found. The most odd thing was there in print. Fossils had been found at the top of Mt. Rainier. These fossils were 40,000 years old, and were Palm Trees. Mt Rainier is 14,995 feet tall. I understand the difference between how a cone is formed, versus how mountains can form from the ground being pushed up tword the sky, bringing with it anything growing on it. Either way this would point a finger at the idea that the Seattle was once the home to a much warmer climate.
          If we are headed into either a warming period or in fact an ice age as many predict.....there is nothing money and probably even science can do to change the course of nature. What we might be looking for is the key to mitigating what humans add to the picture, and how to survive without killing ourselves from pollution of course.
         It has been noted I am sure that I center all of my debate skills on reducing consumption on every level humanly possible, starting with the birthrate and ending with consumerism......but I'd like to know more about how these bits of information might be tied to one another before I go applying for "carbon credits" as a way of selling my stove.

                 Thanks...Roger and Bridget Lehet

stoves at lists.bioenergylists.org

http://www.bioenergylists.org/