[Stoves] Jatropha and its future

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 23:06:56 CDT 2011

To stovers interested in burning Jatropha seed:
In nature, Jatropha seed is enclosed inside a capsule. If one is not
interested in extracting oil from the seed, one need not separate the
seed from the capsules. The capsules are dry and woody. They may be
burned along with the seed. Burning the capsules together with the
seed would save the labour of separating the seed from the capsules
and would also give more fuel per plant.
Yours
A.D.Karve