[Stoves] Earliest of Large TLUDs for greenhouse heat and CO2

Paul S. Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sat Aug 27 19:24:48 CDT 2011

Dear Paal and all,

Thanks for your comment.  Yes, it is possible.  And knowing you, it
was done correctly.  Probably is the first example of an intentional
TLUD at the 200 liter barrel size!!!   Could there possibly be any
photograph???  This accomplishment by you was not included in the
biography I wrote about you and the Peko Pe, found at
www.bioenergylists.org/wendlebopekope

By the way, UNintentional TLUD with uncontrolled combustion can occur
in a trash barrel that has holes in the bottom and is ignited at the
top. I saw this 4 decades ago as a youth.  The day was very calm and
the secondary combustion was a lazy flame spread over the full
diameter.  Totally accidential event that I did not comprehend at that
time.

Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Known to some as:  Dr. TLUD    Doc    Professor
Phone (USA): 309-452-7072   SKYPE: paultlud   Email: psanders at ilstu.edu
www.gtz.de/de/dokumente/giz2011-en-micro-gasification.pdf   (Best ref.)