[Stoves] An Introduction

Luke Iseman luke at re-char.com
Fri Dec 2 18:09:18 CST 2011

Hello,

My name's Luke; I'm working with re:char on the technology front.

While I am new to stove design, I just had an incredibly-useful 30
hour visit with Dr. TLUD; definitely a baptism by fire!

I wanted to share a few fellowships we have available: field engineers
and a designer, to be based in Kenya. Please pass along to anyone who
you know that might be interested; you can find more details here:
BOP Design Fellow: http://www.idealist.org/view/job/5w6HGcHBpXjd/
Engineering Fellowship: http://www.idealist.org/view/job/346m487p6pGW4/

Also, I'd appreciate any suggestions you have for improvement to our
current design ( http://www.re-char.com/buy/ ). We'll be rolling out a
new version in the next several months.

-Luke

Luke Iseman