[Stoves] babana peel 2

Marc Pare mpare at gatech.edu
Sun Dec 4 08:40:05 CST 2011

Mentioned on the list some time ago was Joel Chaney's banana-skin-briquette
project at the University of Nottingham

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8044092.stm

His 2010 thesis is here:
http://etheses.nottingham.ac.uk/1732/

Inspired by his work, my little sister and some friends used plantain skins
as binder for briquettes in Nicaragua, worked quite well.

Marc Paré
B.S. Mechanical Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology | Université de Technologie de Compiègne

my cv, etc. | http://notwandering.com