[Stoves] Making complex steel parts without a laser

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 01:36:38 CST 2011

Dear Friends

There is an interesting video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEnNMTMZadw
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEnNMTMZadw&feature=related>
&feature=related which shows how to make complicated shapes of metal parts
without a laser or water jetting machine.

I must say it is so easy I am going to try it on some non-stainless steel to
see how it goes.

If you have complex valves or plates with irregular holes and you want it to
be thin, this is a method that might assist you.

He shows how to make a pulse jet engine valve from a spring steel sheet
using paint, salt water and a battery charger.