[Stoves] An Introduction

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 00:46:22 CST 2011

If a fair price is offered to the farmer for his agricultural waste, he
would transport it at his own cost to the processing plant. In my own
state, there are 100 factories which buy agricultural waste from farmers
and press it into briquettes, which are sold as industrial fuel for boiler
furnaces.
Yours
A.D.Karve

--