[Stoves] Re tar in P-gas

Otto Formo formo-o at online.no
Wed Dec 21 06:57:34 CST 2011

Dear all,
I guess Switchgrass is considered as excellent fuel in gasifisres, either you call it a TLUD test or not?
Pellets out of grass has proved to be suitable fuel in gasifiers, like the Peko Pe.
Now and even before, I dont see any or much difference from other types of pellets made out of grass.

The problems with slagging, can "easily" be avoided by using the char as biocahr and removed before reaching that stage. isnt that correct, Crisrpin?
Then you also avoid the higher accumelated ash content as well.

Have a nice an quite Christmas and Happy Holydays.

Regards
Otto