[Stoves] J-seed TLUD development Re: [Jatropha cake properties]

Paul S. Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Tue Feb 1 15:27:10 CST 2011

Crispin,

I did not put on a pot.  I had only conducted this demo twice before
at my home as a proof to myself that with forced air it is possible to
keep the flame low and intense.  I do not consider the Campstove to be
a serious contender about TLUD combustion of Jatropha seeds.  But I am
quite convinced that a TLUD-FA (Forced Air or Fan Assisted) can in
short order handle the challenges of oil-seed fuels like Jatropha.

In my case, there is a serious shortage of Jatropha seeds as fuels,
and a shortage of time.

As others get into this effort, I will give them all the assistance
that I can.

J-seed TLUD stoves offer a great opportunity for those who step
forward.  If interested, get started with either hands on work and/or
contact me.  J-seed TLUDs will be a part of most BEF Stove Camps held
in Jatropha-producing areas.

--
Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Known to some as:  Dr. TLUD    Doc    Professor
Phone (USA): 309-452-7072   SKYPE: paultlud   Email: psanders at ilstu.edu