[Stoves] [Gasification] Micro-gasification Manual by Roth for GIZ is online

Prof. S.C. Bhattacharya sribasb at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 21:47:33 CST 2011

Congratulations to Christa Roth for the excellent compilation and to Paul
for bringing this to the notice of the gasification list.

With funding from Sida, we developed natural-draft cross-flow gasifier
stoves at the Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok. The stove designs were
disseminated through regional workshops as well as national workshops in the
countries involved in the regional research programme (Bangladesh, Cambodia,
Nepal, Philippines, Lao PDR and Vietnam). Hope these could be included in
the next version of the manual. Information on these stoves and briquetting
machines can still be found at:

http://www.retsasia.ait.ac.th/briquetting_technology_packages/BB%20package-all.pdf

S.C. Bhattacharya

--
Prof. S.C. Bhattacharya, Ph.D. (Cambridge, UK)
President, International Energy Initiative