[Stoves] Stoves Digest, Vol 6, Issue 17

Lloyd Helferty lhelferty at sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 23 18:50:42 CST 2011

David,

Fantastic!  And such a simple idea...
Are there plans to custom design them for different stove configurations?
I see you have the Jompy and Jompy Junior...

Do you have more exact dimensional specifications?
  It would be nice to know the sizes so one could (perhaps) design their
stove to specifically accomodate one of these devices... so in future as
Clean Cook Stove Programs are rolled out around the world in different
areas we could plan ahead as we design the stove(s) such that one of
these devices can more easily fit snugly at the top of any stove without
disturbing the pot on top of the stove (i.e. Design in under-pot
"access" with and perhaps include a custom "Jompy Stand" (fittings) so
users do not have to hold the device over the stove as the water is
being processed...)

   I'll want to get one of these for camping (here in Canada) too...
Do they ship to North America?

   Lloyd Helferty, Engineering Technologist
   Principal, Biochar Consulting (Canada)
   www.biochar-consulting.ca
   603-48 Suncrest Blvd, Thornhill, ON, Canada
   905-707-8754; 647-886-8754 (cell)
      Skype: lloyd.helferty
   Steering Committee member, Canadian Biochar Initiative
   President, Co-founder&  CBI Liaison, Biochar-Ontario
     Advisory Committee Member, IBI
   http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1404717
   http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=42237506675
   http://groups.google.com/group/biochar-ontario